out of a commitment i want FREEDOM SPACE CONFIDENCE INTIMACY TRANSPARENCY HONESTY HUMOR ADVENTURE FUN CRAZYNESS SENSITIVITY DEEPNESS INNER CHILD GROWTH UNDERSTANDING TENDERNESS AFFECTION SACRED SEXUALITY LIFE GOAL GOING THE SAME DIRECTION this Relationship can only work if he loves me unconditionally he shows me his love and i get space to grow my own way in my own Journey and we communicate with transparency and I love him unconditionally and i show him and i let him space to grow be free fly and explore his own sky his own way in his own Journey because nobody was made for somebody we are only made for ourselves and we might not stay in our life forever the thing i need to get rid of is the feeling of too good to be true he is my perfect match so its too good to be true well what if Nothing is too good to be true since he is a reflection of me and so it is only a matter of alignment towards my true self and what if i dont wanna admit i deserve him because i dont wanna admit to myself that i am that beautiful too that what i see in him is what i got in me too and it hurts to admit myself that i am beautiful so i rather put him on a piédestal and say he is too high up for me instead of realising AND ACCEPTING THAT I AM AS BEAUTIFUL AS HE IS SO ITS ONLY A MATTER OF ALIGNMENT THAT WE GET TOGETHER BECAUSE AS I LEARN TO LOVE MYSELF EMBRACE MYSELF I CAN ALSO EXTEND THAT ENERGY AUTOMATICALLY TO OTHERS AND TO HIM AND TO ACCEPT HIS OWN BEAUTY INSTEAD OF FEARING IT SINCE IT REFLECTS MINE HOLYYYY FUCKKKK I CANT WAIT TO PRESENT NIC TO LINE GOD OH MY LORD DO YOU HEAR ME I CANT WAIT TO PRESENT NICOLAS TO LINE it will be a match i know it already everything is starting mannnn it is the year 2020 IT IS LEARNING THAT I DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT IS IN MY REALITY I KNOW I AM PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL IN MY OWN UNIQUE WAY AND IT IS THRIVING BECAUSE NOBODY WILL EVER BE LIKE ME there is this tendancy to compare myself to people and think they are too beautiful for me but it is not true eurrrrk everything is a matter of heart its like i fear him because i fear myself i fear him because i fear myself i fear his beauty because i fear mine ACCEPTING AND LOVING UNCONDITIONALLY MYSELF IS KEY TO BE ABLE TO FACE THE BEAUTY OF OTHERS AS I FACE MINE THERE IS NO COMPARISON ITS ALL A MATTER OF DO YOU FEEL GOD INSIDE OF YOU DO YOU FEEL THE SACRED DO YOU FEEL THE FIRE THE LOVE IF YOU DO YOUR HEART IS LIT AND THERE IS NO COMPARISON GOD IS THE SAME IN ALL OUR HEARTS LEARN TO COME FROM YOUR HEART i am scared of his strenght cause i am scared of mine I AM SCARED OF HIS SHINING CAUSE I AM SCARED TO SHINE i am scared to be with him cause i am scared to be with me JE NE PEUX PAS CROIRE QUIL SOIT AVEC MOI CAR JE NE VEUX PAS CROIRE EN MA FORCE MA BEAUTÉ ET MA VALEUR je me compare a lui en me diminuant car jai peur de ma FORCE

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés